Last updated: March 17, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named 淨泉傳媒會員網
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Pure Springs Media, 23 Centre Street, Middletown, NY 10940.
- Country refers to: New York, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information includes:
- Email address
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data includes information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser User Agent (a string provided by Your browser; here is anexample: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36), the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages; other statistics related to Your activity on our Service: audio/video views, watch/listen time; your subscriptions or purchases of our online Services.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as Your name (nickname), Your email address, Your thumbnail image associated with that account.
You can always change your email, nickname or thumbnail image while using our Service.
Your name and email are stored in our Service database in an ecrypted way. If You post a comment on Our service, other customers of the Service will see Your nickname and Your thumbnail image.
Information Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your prior permission:
- Pictures and other information from your Device's camera and photo library
We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company's servers and/or a Service Provider's server or it may be simply stored on Your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
All personal data collected from You while processing is saved to our database in an encrypted way. It means that even if due to some hacking attacks database is compromised, Your personal data will still not be leaked.
While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that is related to Our Service and may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Provider to manage and send emails to You.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The purposes of processing
1) While using a payment processor, need to confirm to the Service Provider that represents that payment processor that Your personal information is correct and your payment method belongs to You. You also need to agree to the terms of the corresponding payment processors' Service providers: Stripe.com, Paypal.com or Authorize.net depending on which one You use while paying.
2) While signing up, we process your personal data (Nickname and email) to save it to the database (in an encrypted way) of Our Service in order to create an account for You so that you could use Our Service's advanced features like being able to watch videos or listen to audio tracks. We need to store this data in the database so that while logging in by providing your email and password to Our Service's website, we could identify you and with successful login provide you all the services based on your account status (depending on whether you have a paid subscription plan and which plan is it). With an account you also can buy Our paid services and so on.
3) The purpose of processing your email is the following. We need Your valid email to be able to send you transactional emails, e.g. when You sign up, we send You a confirmation email with a link to activate Your account. When You buy a subscription from Our service, we also send you a payment confirmation email. When You cancel a subscription, we also send You a cancel confirmation email.
4) Your nickname is used so that in the transactional emails (which include sign up confirmation, payment confirmation, cancel subscription confirmation etc.) we could turn to You more personally and call You by Your nickname. Your nickname can also be displayed on Our Service when you post a comment — your nickname and thumbnail image will be displayed publicly on the corresponding page where you left that comment.
How to request a deletion of Your Personal Data
- Your personal data is stored in an encrypted way.
- We don't store the history of changes you make to your personal data on Our Service.
- You can change your nickname so that it was not possible to identify your real name (we don't require You to use your real name as a nickname.)
- You can change your email to another one, the address of which doesn't contain your personal data like real name or other personal data like age, geographic location etc.
- If these recommendations don't work for you and you want to completely erase your personal data, please send a corresponding request from the email address that belongs to Your account on Our Service to our support email box: [email protected]
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: [email protected]
By phone number: +1(415)909-9567